We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Executive to actively seek out and engage customer prospects for our rapidly growing SaaS company.
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for customers in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
About Room 58
We are a small, dynamic outfit, working with some of the biggest automotive brands around the globe, including Harley-Davidson, Jaguar Land Rover and VW Financial Services. We are looking for someone who is driven and self-motivated. You’ll need to be quick-thinking, responsive to change, and confident to suggest out-of-the-box solutions. We are a small team and therefore you need to be able to work with multiple teams as well as be responsive to management up to and including the COO.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through warm calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Good knowledge of digital market
- Familiarity with building CRM pipelines
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Desirable - Previous experience selling software or business to business sales
Apply today using the form above!